Được tạo bởi Blogger.

Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 4, 2011

                                                                                                                         Tặng bạn A Lành ngố mắt trố
I love you with all my heart, soul, body and mind
Even though we are on two sides
Of the same blue sky
When it is daytime where I live, for you it is night
And when the moon shines on your place, the sun rises on mine.

All I have of you is a face and a voice
All I get from you are loving words and care
Text messages, emails, ecards, music
Let's digitalize love, then it can be shared

Im not sure what lies in future
Too bad, I have lost faith in “forever”
Do you know what love grows on?
I don’t, but whatever
Do you know what matters?
Right now, I know that, when Im most tired
I think of you, baby
And Im happy
When you can’t take your eyes off me.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét