Được tạo bởi Blogger.

Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 2, 2011


[Sometimes I feel like this blog bursts with love, but what can I do when I myself feel like bursting with love, too?]

For the last four years, even though I never have a boyfriend with me on Valentine’s Day, I always did get some chocolate.
I’ve had a very sweet Valentine day, full of surprises.
It starts with a box of chocolate and a hand-writing card placed at my door in the morning.
It continues with a home-made clip sent to me at noon.
It climaxes with a plant delivered to my bed in the afternoon
It lingers with a few lovely videos on youtube made by and for lovers in the evening.

I just want to say thank you to..
Huong: you know sometimes I feel kind of guilty that we didn’t spend more time together. I remember you telling me how much you wish us to be roommates. When I reread the non-sense story we made up when you slept over in my place, I found myself asking why that kind of fun haven’t taken place recently. Is it because we are indeed living in the same house now that we don’t appreciate each other’s presence? It was very romantic of you. I bet any girl or guy would be so happy to open the door and find unexpected sweetness.
You like cat and I like dog, but we look good together

Alex: I don’t know what to say. We haven’t spent even one single moment together. All we have as our allies are words, images and imagination. Yesterday, I reread a bunch of emails from my ex-boyfriend and was bitterly reminded that no matter how strong one’s feeling is it may vanish someday. I have been left with no faith in the everlasting existence of romantic love. But I believe in strong commitment and willingness to make a relationship work. Anyhow, I still want to say thank you for loving me. I can see love when I look into your eyes.

Mr Tongue Toe: I was extremely surprised when my roommate presented me with a handful of package wrapped in pink ribbon. I was drifting into unconsciousness on my bed and couldn’t believe him at first that it was for me. I thought he got a big gift from his girlfriend and somehow he decided to share his bliss with his lonely roommate. But after grasping the fact, I instantly became fully awake and dazzled at the gift sent to me.
First time receiving delivery flower, you know. I’ve always thought it is such a luxurious act not designed for people like me, and I won’t fall for such a classic act of romance, but I did. I was very happy. And I felt special.

Thank you, for knowing me enough to send me a little green plant instead of a bunch of expensive roses. I don’t like receiving flowers, because I hate watching them die. With a plant, little but green, flowerless but fully alive, I can watch it grow and flourish. I don’t know if I have told you this, but many times I’ve looked around my empty room and wish to myself if I could have a little plan to take care of, a living being that by its very existence will blow a touch of life to me. Something concrete I can love and in turn being loved. I didn’t buy one for myself, simply because I was dread of a foreseen departure. I’ll have to leave it behind, and I don’t want to leave any part of me behind if I can help it, even if it’s just a plant.

Looking at your gift, I told myself: “Don’t be afraid to love, to implant love and let it grow. Don’t hold yourself back, even if you know you can’t keep the object of your love with you forever.” I don’t know what you think when you wrote the message: “Keep your love growing”. I don’t know what you mean, my love for what? But I’ll bring the plant with me, everywhere I go. Today I felt understood, connected and loved at the same time. Thank you for understanding me, and understanding my love for life.

I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve so much love. Today the bus terminal was much more crowded than an usual Monday. Here and there, I saw people carrying teddy bears, chocolates and cards. A busy atmosphere containing in it an edge of tenderness that I felt like love was indeed in the air. Probably because it was so warm that snow was melting and I could see a little rain. Perhaps I smelt spring.
If Valentine is meant for us to be reminded how much we are loved, I certainly had a terribly sweet Valentine.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét