Được tạo bởi Blogger.

Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 1, 2011

Minus 18 when I woke up. I told myself in dream: "I've missed Hanoi so much. Finally Im here again." In Vietnamese. I didn't think about Hanoi recently. Im struck that the sentence can form itself so clear and straightforward in a dream. I was standing in the middle of a very very crowded street.

The moment when one wakes up is critical, because it is the beginning of a day, the start of something unique. Even though each moment is unique, somehow, the beginning moment is still a little bit more unique. I have read somewhere, and believe this applies to me. The person a girl talks to the first in a day will be the one she remembers for the rest of the day. Eliade writes about an eternal desire in humans to go back to the beginning of time, the first point of existence, where there was no history yet. Like a white paper, the first point is the frame of whatever picture we draw.

I understand now why people can send and receive "good night" and "have a good day" messages. It's not about the content, but about the intention. It is to show that they are thinking of each other. I don't like reading repetitious texts, and Im trying not to get myself in the habit of waiting for messages. Because it can cause severe disappointment in my first moment of waking up if there is none to read.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét