Được tạo bởi Blogger.

Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 12, 2010

 
1.      To sociologists, whether what people believe in is true or not, doesn’t matter. What really matters is they believe and act on their beliefs accordingly. We don’t care if they believe in something totally irrational, as long as there are consequences, then it is relevant to our interest.
2.     I don’t understand people who go to facebook to complain that they are too busy to do anything else.
3.      I find myself so lucky to have men who encourage me to experiment what I want on the foundation they have built for many years with sweats and tears. Again, they are not giants on whose shoulders I stand on, because they are not naturally big and strong, nor their products given. But then, they told me: “Try out your ideas. Do whatever you want. I always save a place for you.” That’s a very comforting reminder. Indeed it is.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét